Proposition Windsor 2017 is a NO TAX LEVY INCREASE General Obligation Bond Issue for $14,750,000. This bond issue will fund several district goals:
- Safety/Security at each building.
- Construct a new Middle School Band room.
- Remodel/Upgrade science classrooms/labs at the Middle School.
- Remodel art room at the Middle School.
- Expand High School Auditorium, doubling its capacity, for community use and involvement.
- Construct a new 3rd grade wing at the Intermediate Center as part of Phase 2 in construction.
- Construct new kindergarten wing at Windsor Elementary.
- Construct a new nurse’s office at Freer Elementary.
Other Potential Projects:
- Construct a permanent softball field on the main campus.
- Construct athletic field and walking track for community use at Freer Elementary.
- Expand Early Childhood Facilities.