- Construction and expansion of the High School Auditorium – increasing seating capacity from 360 to 730.
- Expanding opportunities for the award winning fine arts programs and for community use.
Video walk through of new High School front entrance and auditorium.
- Construct, equip, and furnish new Band Rooms.
- Remodel/upgrade Science classrooms/labs.
- Remodel/upgrade Art Classroom.
- New Nurse’s Office – Construct and expand the Nurse’s office to meet and exceed student health care needs.
- Construct, equip, and furnish new kindergarten classrooms.
- Construct, equip, and furnish new 3rd grade classrooms.
- Construct a permanent softball field on the main campus.
- Construct athletic field and walking track for community use at Freer Elementary.
- Expand Early Childhood facilities.